More than 10,000 Gradwell lines are used by SME customers with their own onsite PBXes. Calls are connected either to SIP-based phone systems (for example, 3cx on Windows) or Asterisk using the IAX protocol.
To support these users, We are pleased to announce that we are now offering Inclusive Calls UK and International SIP/IAX Trunk products.
• are designed for businesses with up to 5 people, making up to 4,000 minutes of inclusive calls per month
• gives a small business a known, fixed monthly fee for its calls
• are suitable for any customer with its own onsite Asterisk server or SIP- based PBX.
There are two new tariff options available:
1. UK Unlimited Trunk tariff – offering unlimited UK calls to 01, 02 and 03 numbers (subject to a fair use check at 4,000 minutes)
2. International Unlimited Trunk tariff – offering Unlimited International Calls to landlines (same fair use check applies) in the main 35 Western countries.
There is now limit on concurrent calls so all your users can make calls at the same time. all we ask is that you make your self aware of the 4000 inclusive minutes and if you feel you will go over this you purchase for example 2 packages as this will give you 8000 minutes.